October 19, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Black Widow Potholders

Creepy potholders? I know, that's definitely not something one sees everyday! But this black widow spider potholder knitting pattern from Jana Trent is amazing! I haven't tried colourwork yet but this is making me want to give it a shot.

Spider Potholder

You will need to create a Ravelry account to get the pattern. Trust me, it is worth it! It is free to join Ravelry and you will find thousands of free knitting and crochet patterns as well as lots of amazing people and groups to join. For example, I am in the Who Knits? group, which is for knitters who are fans of Doctor Who.

Who Knits? on Ravelry

There truly is something for everyone on Ravelry, so go wild and explore! If you're like me you'll end up with a project queue a mile long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!