October 15, 2012

Wow, I Can Purl!

I was starting to think I was hopeless as a knitter. After all, I found out recently that what I thought was a purl stitch was actually...well, not sure what to call it exactly, but a messed-up knit stitch is probably the closest thing to it. Aunt Martha encouraged me to look online for a video that would help me, and today I hit the jackpot!

Because I have mostly taught myself from a variety of books, my style is a bit mixed but mostly Continental. If you knit in another style this probably will not help you. There are lots of great videos out there though and I am sure that you will find the perfect one for your style. I recommend hitting the full screen button if you are having trouble following along. And don't forget that you can go back and replay as many times as you need.



Isn't the internet great? Now I can finish my project properly (photos coming soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!