October 15, 2012

Cute Cat Sequined Sweatshirt

Sequins are not really my thing as a rule, but I find myself wanting to try to make a shirt like this one from Stripes and Sequins! I guess the fact that the sequins make a cat face is probably why I like it so much. If you want to sell me on anything, add a cat!

DIY Sequined Cat Sweater

I love that you could change the colours and make it look like your own cat. Mine would need blue sequins for Isabella's eyes, and I think I would like to sketch in the edges of the face a bit more to show off her fluffiness. I think I would use way less pink as well. I just hope I'm good enough at art to make it work!


We have 3 other cats but somehow it is Bella who seems like the best subject for a shirt.

What do you think? Would you like to immortalize your cat in sequins?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!