September 18, 2012

What I Want for Fall: Tops

Okay, let's start this out with an admission. I am completely broke. I can't buy anything new for fall. But that doesn't mean I don't want anything! Since money is no object when making a wishlist, I am including some pretty pricey items. And because I want so many things, I have decided to break this into categories.

Tops
Everyone needs a blouse or two with long sleeves for fall!

Someone finally made a blouse in my favorite colour, and in a great style too!

Maryna Side Placket Silk Blouse

Red plaid is on my must-buy list, so I would have to get this blouse from Marc Jacobs' amazing fall collection.  I wish they'd sell the hats too!

Diamond Silk Jacquard Tie Neck Blouse

For those warmer days, a short-sleeved blouse is needed; this is my pick.

Sessun Gloria Tie Front Blouse

I like to have something fancy to wear, just in case.

Lace Wrap Top

Greta Peasant Blouse

More than anything else, though, I have been wanting corsets that I can wear as tops. I haven't got around to making any yet, but have found several that I like on etsy.

Made to Order Tweed Corset

Map Print Corset

Red Ink Corset

And then there's this amazing waist cincher to wear over my blouses and skirts.

Darkwear Brown Floral Embossed Vinyl Waist Cincher w Pockets made to order

Let's be realistic though. I am a stay-at-home mom with a baby, so most of the time I end up wearing tee shirts. Nerd that I am, naturally I want these, featuring lines from Neil Gaiman's poem, "The Day the Saucers Came."

The Day the Saucers Came 4 Pack

I think that would get me through fall, don't you?

Notice that I'm not including sweaters. That's because they're getting their own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!