December 10, 2013

The Coolest Rubber Stamps on Etsy

Part of a new series of posts, The Coolest Craft Supplies on Etsy! Please note, I have no affiliation with any of the shops featured. I just admire their work. EDIT: All links are now working! So sorry about that!

Rubber stamps--incredibly versatile, lots of fun to use, and they come in so many shapes, sizes, and materials! What's not to love? And now it is easier and easier to find stamps by indie designers and stampmakers. Here are some of the best from Etsy!

Tangrams have always been interesting to me--only 7 shapes and you can use them to make so many different images. Wouldn't these make the best origami paper?

3 Rubber Stamps Tangram Stamps

I would have to use these adorable HANDCARVED kitty stamps to make personalized stationary.

Cat Stamps Set of 4

This little hedgehog picking up an apple with his spines would make a great border for a scrapbook page.

Hedgehog Porcupine Illustration Rubber Stamp

Can't you just see this stamped in a bold red ink, matted and framed on a wall?

Little Town Stamp

Wrapping paper would be so much fun with boomboxes stamped all over it in 90s neon colours. Everybody dance now!

Boombox Rubber Stamp

You couldn't ask for a sweeter wedding shower or wedding invitation stamp.

Initials in Tree Stump Rubber Stamp

This lovely HANDCARVED stamp has left me awestruck as well as moonstruck.

Full Moon Large Handcarved Rubber Stamp

I have been telling The Precious the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears a lot lately. She always sympathizes more with the baby bear than with the naughty little girl! Her favourite part seems to be when the bears gobble up Goldilocks at the end.

Bear Rubber Stamp

I love stamps with sayings that are truly unusual. You'll never find this in a Michaels store!

Not Now I'm Doing Strange Things Stamp

And finally, the coolest for last.

Batman Cat or Superman Cat Costume Rubber Stamp
I love that they even have a concept photo!

Oh, the possibilities!

Are there some really great stamp artists on Etsy that I left out? If so, show me in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. What wonderfully unique stamps you found for your post! I am so honored you'd choose my hedgehog stamp to be among your selection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for reccomending my cats' stamps.
    I will introduce your shop on my blog later!
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!