September 21, 2012

Now Available!

I am trying to sell everything that isn't nailed down. Well, not quite, but you get the idea. If it doesn't have lots of sentimental value, it's probably an Etsy or Ebay candidate. With that in mind, here are the new items available in my Etsy shop!

Miniature Wooden Spinning Wheel
The wheel actually spins when you press the treadle!

Shabby Chic Vintage 70s Sewing Kit

Rare Green on Green Edwardian Thomas "Sevres" Bavaria Hand Painted Dessert Plate

I plan to keep adding things all week (and the next and so on), so keep checking my Etsy shop, Aurelas.

UPDATE:  Spinning wheel is sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!