September 18, 2012

Viva La Revolution! Vivienne’s Diary: 29 August

Vivienne’s Diary: 29 August

While I most certainly do not agree that nuclear power is the answer--I think it is a quick solution with horrific long-term consequences--much of this is commonsense and has been part of my way of life for years.  The part about survival being determinable by the next Olympics is a bit odd and vague--no idea what is meant by that.  But give it a read and see what you think.  I think that growing some of our own food and making at least some of our own clothes and household items is also a part of the Revolution.

What are your takes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!