November 29, 2012

Slow Progress

The territory of The Precious has been expanded to the dining/craft room, which means we have had to do a lot of sudden rearrangements. Though this is exhausting, it is having some positive results! My sewing desk is finally visible and usable.


The bad thing is that I have had to use packing tape to seal the two bottom drawers of my pattern filing cabinet because a certain little someone enjoyed pulling everything out of the envelopes. Also, my cutting table/Etsy item storage space has long been a mess, but now it is a catastrophe of epic proportions. Maybe this weekend we can get that sorted. The effort may be horrific but I love being able to walk freely through the room and The Precious is enjoying playing with my rubber stamps (I have removed all of the ink to a safe place in the back room!) and pulling all of my cookbooks off of the shelf one by one. So it's all going to be good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!