October 22, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Decor Inspired by Macbeth

It is no secret that I love Shakespeare, and everyone who knows me well will probably be able to tell you that it is one of my great ambitions to someday play the role of Lady Macbeth (reading the part aloud in high school English class does NOT count!). In fact, Macbeth is my favourite of Shakespeare's plays, and I have probably read it more times than any of the others. So of course when I stumbled across this tutorial from The Country Chic Cottage, I had to pass it on.

Macbeth Halloween Decor

How could you do better for Halloween than to decorate with the famous spell from the opening? "Double double toil and trouble, Fire burn and cauldron bubble!" Okay, if I can't be Lady Macbeth, I guess I might settle for one of the witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!