October 21, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: A Ghoul's Best Friend

Because I love Halloween so much, I decided to do a Halloween blog post for every day of October. However, my love of spookiness will not end on November first! Luckily, I have just discovered an interesting blog to follow: Sweet and Twisted Thoughts of Sara, A Ghoul's Best Friend.

A Ghoul's Best Friend

Sara interviews artists who like to keep things creepy year-round, and features movie reviews for horror movies (nope, I probably won't be watching any of them! I may love Halloween but I am very squeamish when fake gore is involved!) as well as a link to her Etsy shop. Right now I'm getting a kick out of her interview with an artist who makes zombie cake toppers, and I'm not even into zombies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch! Glad you have enjoyed reading my posts, even if they do talk about something gory or strange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Strange" I always love! And your site isn't too gory for me :) I just probably couldn't watch the movies...wish I had the stomach for it but so far I still don't. lol it was a big deal when I watched the original Night of the Living Dead! This year we may try The Exorcist if I can be brave enough. I love scary stories though, and all things creepy...I have been compared to Morticia Addams more than once :D

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!