October 25, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Still no Costume?

Sadly, I fall into this category. I still don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween or what The Precious will be. I'm leaning towards Bellatrix Lestrange for me and a yard gnome for her but am not sure yet.

Anyway, Ecouterre has some great ideas in case you need a costume and can't come up with anything. Best of all, these shouldn't cost you much and you will probably already have most of the components in your house!

7 Last Minute Halloween Costumes Lurking Inside Your Closet

My favourite is the Brawny Man. The only downside: it doesn't really work as a costume for us women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!