September 8, 2012

RE: Your Regularly Scheduled Program

I know, I know, nothing new has really been posted for a few days. I really am sorry. I have been kept busy by a teething baby escape artist and today, a funeral. It hasn't been a great week, really. But the weekend is here again and I will try to return to the "regularly scheduled programming." I have a lot of ideas for posts that are, I think, pretty interesting. I hope I will actually get to type them up, and that I won't be the only one to find them interesting.
*adjusts bowtie*
Until then, please enjoy this awesome image from SharpWriter on Deviant Art.


Abe Lincoln Riding a Grizzly by *SharpWriter on deviantART

I mean, it's Abe Lincoln riding a bear. A grizzly bear, in fact. I doubt I will be able to top that, actually. Maybe I shouldn't have posted it after all? Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!