September 4, 2012

I'm a Multi-Tasking Reader

Are you a Book Buster (I really hope not!), a Bookophile, or even an Antireader?
According to the article, I am mostly a Multitasker.
"This is the nice way of saying you are a promiscuous reader, but it's not that you don't finish reads. Instead, you just have a sort of hippie reading way about you, free love or some such. You might start the day out with a few pages from one novelist, then read something entirely different on the subway, and when you come home from work, another work as well. Your bedtime read, too, might be different, and all in all, when you count up the books, you've got quite a lot of irons in the fire all at the same time."

Guilty as charged. Oh, so guilty!

I am also a "Cross Under" because when I was a kid I read grown up books and now that I'm an adult I read a lot of young adult books along with everything else.

So tell me, what sort of reader are you?
Click below to find out.
What Kind of Book Reader Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!