September 9, 2013

Monday Spotlight: Nouveau Riche Soap

"We are a generation of daredevils. We are artists and musicians, self-sustaining gardeners, performers, designers, crafters and creators, plotters and planners- dream followers. Dream Catchers. We get down. We get dirty. We scrape by. Every day we re-define what it means to be “filthy rich”. Rich in culture; rich in love; rich in life."

This is the creed of L. Fukumitsu of Nouveau Riche Soap. When you look through her shop, you'll see that though the products are luxurious, you don't have to be nouveau riche to afford them. And oh, the packaging is beautiful!

Lavender, chamomile, and calendula...this would be so nice to relax with after a rough day.

Luxe Lavender Soap with Chamomile and Calendula

I admit I've never tried Pabst Blue Ribbon (I like Guinness and Sam Adams). But I know it's really popular right now, so if you are a fan, now you can lather up as well as drink up! I'll try not to call you a hipster.

Blue Ribbon PBR Soap Bar
Be sure to check the shop for a really good deal on three bars!

Here is the soap I've been dying to try ever since I saw it! With a name like Black Rose, the anti-blackhead properties, and that gorgeous packaging, it is just calling "Buy me! Buy me!"

Black Rose Facial Soap Bar

The great thing is, you can get a good deal if you want more than one bar of soap!

Any THREE Bars of Soap for $10.50

And for those of us who live in areas where mosquitoes hang around all year, Nouveau Riche makes an all-natural, pleasantly-scented insect repellant. It is alcohol-free, so it won't be drying, and with its aloe and witch hazel, it is actually good for your skin! How great is that?

Bug Banisher All Natural Alcohol-Free Insect Repellant

To me the best part about these products is that they are vegan friendly. I am not a vegan, but I would prefer that no animals need die so that I can wash my face!

See these gorgeous soaps as well as the others I didn't feature by visiting Nouveau Riche Soap on Etsy.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!