September 7, 2013

Now for Sale: Desperado Songbook!

I am just buzzing along today! I finally managed to get one of the best and apparently rarest items I've ever found listed in my Etsy shop!





Yep, it's the original songbook of the classic Eagles album, Desperado! It has both the piano and guitar notations and of course the lyrics. I love that it also has the original album photos as well.





There is some damage--it looks as if the original owner probably really liked playing Peaceful Easy Feeling, because it is at that song that the pages are starting to come loose. And of course the cover is a bit worn. From looking online I am starting to get the feeling that this particular songbook was usually used until it fell apart, so there aren't as many of them out there as you might expect.

So what a great find! I just know someone is going to want it. If you'd like to check it out, click the link below!

Eagles Desperado Songbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!