September 7, 2013

Keep Saturdays Weird!

Happy Saturday!

For me this has already been a happy Saturday. I woke up with a kiss and hug from The Precious, got a surprise visit (ker-plunk!) from the purring Isabella cat soon after, ate muffins that I actually remembered to make last night so we'd have something for breakfast, and opened up Etsy to find that I had sold my Victorian ball gown pattern. YAY!

Now to make it even better (and help it to be a bit weirder), my friend Mollie posted a video on Facebook.

I already loved the "Unipiper" from his previous video, in which he plays the Imperial March on bagpipes (gosh I love bagpipes!) while dressed as Darth Vader, and UNICYCLES! My mind is just blown by his skills. And my four year-old inner child still wants a unicycle. I promise I'll be careful! Please?

But now...now he's added something new and even more spectacular. Now his bagpipes SHOOT FIRE. I have no idea how, but they do.

I want this guy to perform at my wedding! Too bad I'm already married.



Do you like this post? Would you like me to do a "Keep Saturdays Weird" post every week? If so, please comment. It's not that hard, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!