March 6, 2013

Status Update

I'm tired so I thought I'd let the first ending from Black Butler summarize how I'm doing.



Actually, I'm doing a bit better than just staying alive. The procedure was very swift (under 40 minutes!) and the oral surgeon actually patted me on the head and told me that I was "afraid of nothing." I can't tell you how happy that made me.

I'm still pretty worn out though, between recovering (my jaws are pretty sore and I can't sleep very well) and just trying to keep up with The Precious, who seems to learn and grow faster exponentially by the day.

I have some great posts planned though, so don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!