March 14, 2013

Beware...



Today is Pi Day, so tomorrow, March 15, is one of the most fun days of the year. Why? Because it is the day on which one can go about wailing, "Beware the Ides of March!" You can even pretend to be stabbed and drop to the ground moaning and clutching your imaginary wounds. Don't forget to whisper huskily, "Et tu, Brute? Then fall Caesar" before you give your death gasp and shudder to a horrible stillness.

To celebrate the Ides of March, I made a Treasury. Why? Because in all horrible honesty, I will probably forget to do my Julius Caesar routine tomorrow and would probably scare The Precious if I did.

Check it out!


Beware the Ides of March Treaury

And beware...

Yes, I am aware that I am having too much fun with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!