October 1, 2012

Good Things Coming Soon!

I have had a crazy couple of weeks. My aunt Martha came to visit and then first The Precious, then me, and then my husband came down with a coldlike virus. I am still sick and so is he. Therefore, I probably won't be able to get a lot done on the blog for a few days. I do have some good things in the works though!

First, I plan to add my skirt guide to my What I Want for Fall posts. I have read a great book called Shining at the Bottom of the Sea and intend to review it as soon as possible. As soon as I possibly can I will be making a tutorial for the Yoplait yogurt cup flameless candle holders that I made for my wedding (almost five years ago now!). My countdown to Halloween begins today. Each day there will be a new craft project, Halloween artwork, costume idea, etc. So much fun!
And believe me, this is just for starters!

Until then, enjoy this cool steampunky picture by tahra.

library by ~tahra on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!