October 11, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Tragedy with a Twist

I have just been dying (no pun intended) to share this artist's work and finally I have the chance! For clever, ironic, unusual, and macabre...well, one finds it difficult to call them "comics"...anyway, whatever they are, Benjamin Dewey does a glorious job making them!
Here are some of my favourites. Click the links to purchase and make sure you check out the whole shop!

Tragedy 234
Unemployment is striking everyone!

Tragedy 230
Ouch!

Tragedy 183
I don't know about you, but I never thought about that!

Not all of the "Tragedies" are creepy. Most are a bit silly and many are thought-provoking.

Tragedy 35
Some things never change!

So as you can see, Benjamin Dewey is brilliant and we should all buy his stuff because (I have to say it!) It would be a tragedy not to. Bazinga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!