October 9, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Cute and Nerdy Ghost Garland

I have never actually played Pac Man...it was a bit before my time. My time for video games actually wasn't until I met my husband, unless you count years of Age of Empires. I did grow up drinking out of Pac Man glasses, though, because my granny had several and often served us our drinks in them. Almost invariably it was soda in those glasses, btw, because Granny believed in spoiling her grandchildren when it came to food. So anyway, I may not have played Pac Man, but I have always thought the little characters were so cute! I love this idea for a Halloween garland inspired by Pac Man ghosts. I just might make one for our living room :D

See Pacman Halloween Garland and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!