1 large can (14+ oz) of peaches in syrup
1 package of ladyfingers (3oz)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove half of the ladyfingers from the package and arrange them in the bottom of
an 8"x 8" baking dish.
3. Dump in the peaches and about 2/3 of the syrup (too much and the ladyfingers
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Place the remaining ladyfingers on top of the peaches.
6. Bake until ladyfingers on top are slightly toasted.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
8. Serve warm with vanilla frozen yogurt. Yum!
If you don't have time to cook it at all, serve it cold in small dishes and call the desserts "miniature peach trifles." ;)