August 21, 2012

How to get Helena Hair

In case you're curious as to how a woman with very straight, very fine hair achieved the style in my profile photo, the answer is two-fold. First, I make my hair stop being fine and straight (temporarily of course) by braiding it into at least four braids while it is wet and leaving it braided for at least eight hours. Twelve or more is best.
The second answer is that I learned the hairstyle with the help of the youtube video here.

To the lady who made this video: THANK YOU!

I love Helena Bonham Carter more than is probably sane, so you will be seeing more posts inspired by her. Consider yourself warned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!