August 20, 2012

What I Do NOT Want for Fall

I am getting ready to make the big "What I want for Fall" post, with lots of gorgeous dresses and sweaters and such, but in the process I am finding sooo many things that I most emphatically do not want. Here are a few.



Really, what were they thinking? A grey globby bunch of fungi looks better than this, and you can find fungus for free. This ugliness will set you back $398!



Laser Cut Boot


While I do like the laser-cut design, it just looks silly on this dreadful boot shape. All I can think is that it looks like the wearer would have to sort of hop, stiff-legged and flat-footed. I think I'll pass.


It does look comfy, but that's about all I can say about it.

Babooshka Vent-Tee Maxi Dress in Black

I think I'll stop there and save your eyes some misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!