November 29, 2013

Finally BLACK FRIDAY!

I say this excitedly not because I will be taking advantage of any Black Friday sales. Nope, my shopping is done, such as it is (sigh) and you will not catch me fighting over the newest singing Elmo at Walmart today. So why am I excited about Black Friday?

Well, the first and best reason is that my husband is off from work today. YAY!

But the other reason, the one that is inspiring this post, is that for the first time ever I am running a Black Friday sale in my Etsy shop. Everything, even if it was already marked down, is 15% off. You don't even have to do the math--Etsy On Sale has done it all for both of us! So if there's anything in my shop you've had your eye on, now is the time to snap it up.

Haven't looked at my shop lately? Here are a few things you might have missed.


On Sale Scrooge's Chamberstick Vintage Candleholder


On Sale Vintage Glass Owls Set of 2


On Sale Christmas Bunny Rabbit Nesting Tins Set of 3


On Sale Bucilla Cat Letter Holder Plastic Canvas Kit


On Sale "Puttin On the Peachtree" Vintage Atlanta Cookbook

Just don't wait too long--my sale will end at midnight Central US time on Monday December 2nd, aka Cyber Monday.

Shop Aurelas today!

And in the meantime, don't forget to support your small local businesses as well! Your dollars are your vote--do you want to vote for Wal Mart or your local independent gift shop? Would you rather help Amazon or your local independent bookstore? And of course, would you rather buy something made in a factory by someone who was paid a starvation wage and kept in dangerous working conditions, or buy a handmade item from an independent artist? The choice is yours--don't let the industries fool you.

Finally, have a happy Thanksgiving weekend! Expect a long post about our surprisingly interesting Thanksgiving just as soon as I can sort through the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!