November 12, 2013

Episode 1 Part 2: Keep The Frack Out of South Jersey - The Route

Do I live in New Jersey?  No.  Do I have money invested in New Jersey?  No.  Does that matter?  No.  I cannot bear to see more wetlands destroyed in the name of corporate profit, no matter where they are.  For my daughter's sake I must protest this destruction.  Please consider the long-term effects of the proposed pipeline and take a look at this video, which shows some of the areas that will be ruined.  Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/v/mjP2YfeCtSQ?autohide=1&version=3&attribution_tag=DVGTbWRVmmwvrSCWQTm0rQ&autohide=1&showinfo=1&feature=share&autoplay=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!