August 20, 2013

What Anime Character Are You?

I couldn't sleep and ended up doing silly things instead. I will regret this in the morning. In fact, it is morning and I am regretting it already! But that doesn't make sleep any easier.

Somehow I went from looking at fanart to taking online quizzes. As is usual, I got some pretty weird results on some of them, but then there was this one...

What Anime Personality Are You?
What Anime Personality Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime

Surprisingly accurate! I'm even on the not-very-tall side (I am not short! You hear me? I'm just not tall).

Why don't you take the quiz and let me know what your results are by posting a comment? Do you feel like yours are accurate too? I'd love to hear what they are!

Now what on Arda can I do to fall asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!