July 5, 2013

Treasuries! Oh Boy!

Every now and then I actually have time to work on treasuries on Etsy, and when I do, I usually end up making two or three in a row. They're usually pretty odd and they're never anything Etsy would choose for the front page. I am not a cowl fan and I don't like moustaches on sticks (or candy shaped like moustaches, etc) so the front page will never feature me. But that's okay. I'm not making treasuries with that kind of ambition in mind. I'm just having fun, trying to make art in a small way, and yes, admittedly, trying to make money. lol

I haven't succeeded on my last goal at all lately, but as for the other two...yes, it's been fun. Have I made a little bit of art (sort of)? You be the judge.

Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with a Bear

Christmas Crafting in July


Summer Tranquility


On Trend for Summer

For the Romantic Bride

Some are better than others, but these are all of my most recent ones that do not have lots of gaps where items have expired and not been renewed by the lister. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism. Oh, and btw, in order to see the whole image, you have to click the link. I couldn't get a screenshot of the whole thing at once for some reason. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!