July 13, 2013

Saturday Spotlight: It's Raining Men!

Intro to Saturday Spotlight: this is a new feature I will be doing since I have been invited to join the Spotlight Promotion Team on Etsy. Each Saturday I will pick one of the cool sellers on our team and show off some of their items. This is going to be so much fun!

If you've been following the news lately, you've probably seen that the southeastern US has been in for a ton of rain. It has brought back memories of July 1994, when my family's house was flooded and my bedroom got 4 feet of water in it, causing my canopy bed and my desk to turn to mush (and me to swear an oath to only use real wood furniture for the rest of my life). Oh yeah, and there was that whole thing where we had to basically gut the house and rebuild it. I learned a lot of useful skills from that... There has been flooding this year, but nothing like what occurred that time, thank goodness. So I can be light-hearted and silly about it all.

People have said it has rained cats and dogs. Nobody, however, has complained of it raining men. Now I am married, so this is not a problem for me. But for all of the single ladies out there, here is a familiar song



and a (temporary) solution from Bonbonsandmore.

These cowboys are wanting to help you out in the kitchen. They aren't exactly dressed for it though.


Sexy Cowboy Pot Holder


Sexy Cowboy Pot Holder

Uh oh, did something catch fire? Bonbonsandmore has that covered too! Although "covered" may not be the right word here.


Sexy Fireman Pot Holder


Sexy Fireman Pot Holder

These would make really fun housewarming or bachelorette party gifts, or a funny alternative to the traditional bottle of wine hostess gift. Or, of course, you could treat yoself and keep a fireman in your kitchen next to the stove just in case.

Be sure to check out the rest of Bonbonsandmore's shop! She has some gorgeous patchwork clutches and all sorts of goodies for sale.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, the pot holder seems like a perfect gift for my married friends :P

    -- cfchai (Gain exposure to your blog 3!)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!