January 20, 2013

I'm a Lucky Contributor Now!

If they choose any of my posts, that is. I enjoyed the outfit I threw together for church this morning so much that I submitted it, since one of the features of the Lucky community is a sort of "What I Wore" theme. In case it never is published, here it is.

I do not photograph very well, so forgive me!


This is actually the outfit I wore to church this morning. I have been looking at a lot of Vivienne Westwood lately and have also recently discovered the joys of Tokyo street fashion...I think this getup is the result.

I just picked up the tights at Wal Mart yesterday for $4. The skirt and tee shirt I have had for years. My tie is actually a sash for a dress I outgrew years ago (my red bow tie was missing so I decided to improvise). The red watch is Avon, the shoes from a thrift shop for a quarter, and my hat a splurge from Victorian Trading Co. a few years ago.

Dress outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!