August 28, 2012

Brighten Someone's Day

I was feeling pretty blue yesterday but my Mama came over and kept me company. She surprised me by bringing me a bunch of beautiful chartreuse chrysanthemums, knowing what a mum fanatic I am and how much I love green.



Aren't they gorgeous? This sweet gesture from my mother made me realize again how small things can really make a difference in a person's day. I tried to brighten my husband's day that day by actually having supper ready for him when he came in the door. (I'm going to try to do the same again today. We'll see).

What will you do to make someone's day better? Just remember, it doesn't have to be something big or costly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!