August 28, 2012

Dr. Who, Runway Style

I want to give a shoutout to one of my favorite Deviants. (For those who are as yet uninitiated, I mean an artist on deviantart.com). I check often to see what vivalalixi has created, because her fashion designs are always unique, inspired, and beautifully rendered. When I saw that she had drawn a Dr. Who line, I knew I must be her long-lost twin.


DW: i'm the king of OK by *vivalalixi on deviantART Make sure to check out the rest of her gallery--trust me, it is worth it! Here's one more of my favorites in case you need convincing.
APH nyo: LIECHSWISS, PRUSTRIA by *vivalalixi on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!