June 17, 2014

This Sale is Hot, Hot, Hot!

The weather is toasty to the point of roasting, so we're having a...wait for it...hot sale! I know, it's awful, but it works for car dealerships. lol.
Check out some of the items that will be discounted during our

Pre-4th of July Sale-A-Thon!

Use Discount Code: 7414SAVE



Participating shops and their links here


In my shop you can use the code to get 20% off of any purchase $10 or more!

This sale will last until July 2nd (or July 5th in my case) so grab your oven mitts and snap up one of our *sizzling* deals.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love to see people spreading the word and am so excited to be taking part in this Pre-4th of July Sale-A-Thon!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!