May 9, 2013

DIY Designer Flats

I admit it, this is a reblog. But I was so impressed I just had to share it!


Boutique Style Flats Shoe Refashion

Flamingo Toes must be an expensive designer boutique, right? Nope. She is a blogger with an incredible way with, of all things, Mod Podge and shoes from Wal Mart! The polka dots are even made with a permanent marker! I absolutely love it. I hope you'll go check out her instructions, and indeed the rest of her blog, and be amazed and inspired as I was.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute thanks for reblogging this :)
    -Deidreart from swap-bot Gain Exposure to your Blog Swap.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!