February 22, 2013

200 Posts! And A Project Finished

A few posts back I told you that I had discovered the joys of Swap-bot.com and showed off the amazing dishcloth I received in our sender's choice dishcloth swap. I finished mine and just love it.


I love the way the back turned out. It looks like an exotic stitch on its own!


The nice little nubbly things should be good for scrubbing pans. Or, if the new owner so chooses, it actually is pretty soft and would make a good washcloth. I am thinking of making one for myself for that purpose. *Dalek voice* Exfoliate! Exfoliate!


When I got it all done I rolled it up in a little burrito,

wrapped it in tissue paper, and tied it with ribbons to look like a cracker. Of course, I forgot to photograph this step!

I have good news though! The receiver apparently liked it because she gave me a heart as well as a rating of 5.

If you want to make your own lovely dishcloth/washcloth, the link is here.

And now I have to celebrate 200 blog posts! But how? I think I will celebrate with a surprise that I will start working on tonight. What is it? You'll see soon! *maniacal laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!