December 24, 2012

The Doctor is in my Little Golden Book

While reading one of my childhood books to The Precious this morning, I made a startling discovery. The Doctor has been there all along.


"I wear a candy cane now. Candy canes are cool."  His bow tie is under his collar, but it is there.


The Doctor does look pretty jolly and I love his silly legs.

And here is the book that held the Christmas surprise.

Now we know where the Doctor was in 1974. But of course, it's what he was doing in Victorian England and how he met a certain Clara Oswin that we are all dying to find out, and tomorrow, we will!

A Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!