August 18, 2012

Honey Do (Buy Me This!)

I just discovered the most amazing jewelry designer. I was first drawn to his "hand cuff" bracelet but soon discovered one that was perfect for me, seeing as how I have been wanting to keep bees ever since I was a kid. I wish so much that I could post the picture here but it doesn't look like that will be possible. So you'll just have to click on the link to see how unbelievably awesome it is! It's the second bracelet down.

Honeybee Bracelet

There are a matching ring, brooch, and earrings on the site too.

For some reason I can just see wearing this bracelet with a red plaid kilt and lace-up black t-shirt. What would you wear it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!