January 14, 2013

Golden Globe Fashion Winners

Naturally, as I am a self-proclaimed fashion guru despite my usual uniform of yoga pants and tee shirt, I have to put in my two cents as to who were the best-dressed at the Golden Globes. I didn't actually watch them--our television receiver is dead. But I have been going through the photos and making my picks very carefully. Interestingly, you'll find several of my "best-dressed" picks on a lot of "worst-dressed" lists. I never said I think like everyone else.


My first two picks are all about classic elegance.

Megan Fox in Dolce & Gabanna


Taylor Swift in Donna Karan

It's so nice to see a young actress wearing a modest, age appropriate, but still cute dress!


Ariel Winter in Valentino

The dress I most want to wear is this black lace gown by Dolce & Gabanna. I want the Lulu Guinness clutch too!


Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton

And the hands-down winner in my book:


Lucy Liu in Caroline Herrerra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!