October 11, 2013

A New Look

There is a reason I rarely post photos of myself. Over the last few years I have not been happy with the way I looked, because I could not shake the weight that pregnancy and post-partum baby holding (she would not sleep during the day unless I held her!) added. But now I am happy to say that I am down under 160lbs again, thanks to a combo of a new medicine with a weight-loss side effect, eating less, and chasing The Precious even more. That girl can ZOOM! At 5 feet 5 inches tall, I am still not at a healthy weight, but I am getting there, and that makes me happy.

I am even able to finally get rid of my size 14-16 clothes and wear a dress that claims to be a medium. It's lying--it is huge! But it makes me feel better anyway lol.

So take a look at the slightly smaller, twenty-something pounds lighter version!





Will I ever get back to the 113 pound body I had when I met my husband? I really doubt it and really don't want to anyway. Curves are nice to have! I am just proud to be getting a little healthier. It really does feel better to be a bit lighter--I can breathe better, for instance.

So to everyone who is trying to lose weight, don't give up! It is possible as long as you are willing to keep trying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!