August 19, 2013

A Stitcher's Companion Embroidery Hoop Box

I think this has to be the most clever embroidery box I have ever seen. I am going to have to try to make one one of these days...my embroidery stuff is in a flimsy plastic container that used to be full of peppermints! As you see, this is way cooler :D

Embroidery Hoop Box Made by iStitch

The tutorial to make the box is here.
Learn to finish with the Twisted Stitcher: A Stitcher's Companion Embroidery Hoop Box...: Supplies Needed: 6 six inch wooden embroidery hoops 1 wooden plaque approximate size 6 1/4 inches radius Wood stain Old Sock Rubber Glo...

Wouldn't this be a great gift for a stitcher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!