December 11, 2012

The Woods are Lovely, Dark and Deep

To me, Mirkwood is the perfect place to be at this time of year. Some would probably think Forochel because of the snow, but as a Floridian, Mirkwood is the most like winter to me. It truly is beautifully gloomy!


Tall weeds, pine trees, murky sky...yep, this could be Florida in December!


Could that be Dol Guldor lurking in the distance?


So green...and yet it's not a nice peaceful English countryside green. Something is horribly wrong here. Isn't it gorgeous though?


The moon is so well done that I think whoever designed it should get an award.


There is even a lovely sinister library--be careful about reading the books though! I have a feeling they might be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!