December 16, 2012

Make a Literal Hair Bow

I plan to try this sometime this week and will add my photos when I do.


See Hair Bow and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

I'm just a bit worried that my hair will not stay that way as it is annoyingly fine and is always slipping out of ponytails. Things like barrettes just slide right down and fall off of my head. I think I may use some texturizing stuff on the parts that go through the loops and see if that helps it to hold. I'd appreciate any suggestions! To make a suggestion, click on the title of this post if you've not already done so, and the comment box should open up at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!