October 18, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Gorgeous Goth Skirt

Wouldn't this make a great bottom for a punk fairy costume? Of course, you could wear it any day of the year, not just for Halloween. There's something about the crazy, tattered-looking layers of this skirt that makes me want to make one of my own, maybe with some plaid fabric included. I actually have a lot of the "ingredients" already...hmmm...


See Pink And Black Gothic Net And Lace Skirt and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

Maybe sometime soon I will have time to whip one up! If I do I will certainly share it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!