September 13, 2012

Lulu for Books!

Ever since I found out that the fan clutch Helena Bonham Carter carried at the Oscars was by Lulu Guinness, I have been in love with this truly unique designer's expensive but gorgeously-made bags.
Black Sophie Fan

That isn't paint or embroidery--it's beadwork!

I can't afford to actually own anything by Lulu Guinness, but I love to check out the latest designs and drool every now and then. Today I was so happy to receive an email with the newest collection, especially when I saw that it is right up my street. Lulu, are you designing specifically for me now?

That's right, there is now a Bookshop Collection from Lulu Guinness! Feast your eyes on all of this bookish glory!



Library Mini Frame Purse

Bookshop Top Zip

Black Library Small Jenny

The most interesting of all is the "Bag of Books." It looks like a stack of books with a handle, but opens to reveal a spacious interior and a surprise message.

Bag of Books

Now I just need to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so I can buy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!